Sign in to follow this  
dongkiyu

Two questions about the comm frequency!!

First question is when I open the Controller Info dialogue box after I loaded a fs2004 flightplan, I found that the initial default frequencies given by RC4 were not the same with that of the airport in my addon scenery,however,they were the same with that of the airport in fs2004 default scenery!! I wonder whether it is normal or not? Dose RC4's initial default frequency consider my Addon Scenery?(my Addon Scenery is set to have higher priority than defalt one in fs2004 scenery library setting) Second is when I unchecked the Ground frequency of some airport, the Tower frequency of it was unchecked automaticaly. It seems that Ground and Tower are binded together. I can't check Tower and uncheck Ground. But some small airports do have Tower only, they do not have Ground.Is my RC4 working properly? the problems above have spoiled my day:(

at this time, i have a DB of frequencies based on default fs scenery. i do not rebuild the frequencies, when i rebuild the scenery db. maybe in a later version of makerwys.exe i can do that.tower and ground are linked. what we found that if an airport had a tower, it had ground, or at least tower handled the ground functions.i'm sorry i've spoiled your day. you can over ride the frequencies on thc controller's page, or i can tell you how to edit the f4.csv file (WITH NOTEPAD), so the right frequencies will be there everytime, for youjd

hi jd,i want to say thank you very much for the excellent RC4 ! It's really great and well done!!Before your reply, i didn't know whether my RC4 was working properly or not. I thought that my RC4 had gone wrong, so i was uneasy at that time. Now i understand that it works just that way. So not at all, it's only my problem:)Now i would like to over ride the frequencies on the controller's page when i open it, i think that is enough for me:) and thank you for your detailed explanation:)my English is not fluent,sorry for that;)