Sign in to follow this  
Guest Air Merlin

without any sound of rc4

Guest Air Merlin

Hi fans,I need some help. I didn't fly for a week or so. Today Istarted a small flight in Germany - eddk to eddh - with rc4.1.I tried very hard, but there was no voice at all. The text inthe ADV Display was shown and when I pressed the 1 or 7 it worked.But without any sound.Yes the boxes are connected and when I play a wave-file everything is allright. Only Radar Contact keeps silent.Is there a small switch which turns rc4 on and off?I use rc4 since February 06 and it worked without any problems. Sowhat happend?I hope there is somebody who can help me.mikeAir Merlin

have any files moved? all the wavs should be in rcwinwood0 - rcwinwood99did you select any controllers on the controllers page, after you click voices?did you uncheck the box that says play pilot wavs?is the volume turned up?if you can't find it, launch rcclick debugload the .plnclick startduplicate the problem, zip up the log and send it to me.since it worked before, and now it doesn't - something else has changed on your machine - it's not rc. let's figure out what it isjd

Guest Air Merlin

Hi jd,many thanks for your answer. Indirect it was a help, because I workedout what was wrong. Two days ago I installed a new soundcard, and as usual, there was only a very small PDF with installing instructions,but a whole CD full of rubbish.After reading your e-mail I started again to check all boxes wetherthere should be a marker or not. And I found one uncheck box in the settings for the soundcard. I set the marker and, what a wonder, it worked. All programes are now working as they should.Again many thanksMikeAir Merlin