Sign in to follow this  
Guest fran 65

Flight critique spelling

Guest fran 65

Ok guys,i'm new here and, yes, my english is poor, so, excuse me in advance!First of all RCV4 is a piece of art!I have just some problems with a guy of "flight critique" option. At the end of a flight I call him and he tell me something, sometime a lot of thing, but I don't understand....Is there an option or a tip for a replay, or maybe a script?It is a pain, every time to say "what the %%&/ he said"? :-)Thank's a lot and ciao from Italy!:-)Francesco

Guest dave67
http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/fdc_beta.jpg]http://www.jdtllc.com/images/rcv4bannersupporter.jpg]"Always sit at the rear of an aircraft,because they always find the Black Boxes"Francesco,If he says "real good job, your gonna put fisdo out of a job" you have done ok,if he gives you a lecture and then says "hello there,my name is Bill stevens" then it's goodnight vienna for you.You could also try the following,click on the General screen tab,goto plane and info options check the box "display text" that should help you,but that option is for those who are hard of hearing,no offence intended.Dave

Hi Francesco,Open Explorer and locate the Radar Contact folder. Expand it so you can see Winwood and open folder 99.You should see many wavs and txt files with matching filenames. The txt file shows the words being spoken. Although you have to listen to many wavs before you find the one you wanted it should help you understand what is being said.Cheers,

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest jboweruk

sorry if I'm hijacking but if FISDO visits you then is that it?? You'd be out of a job?

Guest Douglas Thompson

Depends on who you work for and how many infractions are on your record. It's FSDO btw (Flight Standards District Office). They're a very powerful bunch; the buck stops, right there.

Hi Dave,Unfortunately checking the box "display text" does not work and I supposed as you did it would help.It will be nice, for non native English speakers, to have the possibility of read a written log of the "flight critique" in order to improve our flying knowledge correcting our mistakes.