Sign in to follow this  
Guest fage65

Poblem with RCv4

Guest fage65

I have a new computer and I had re-installed RCv4 with the new key for registration.But when I paste the key in the registration field RC disappear.I have installed Rc in both drive "C" or "D" (where is FS9) but it's the same.What can I do?Thank's Fabio

the product id will be different depending on what drive you install it onit's normal for the rc screen to disappear when you enter the key. if you restart rc, and the key was valid, rc will start fine.if it doesn't you will get another registration screenmake sure you include the minus sign in front of your product id, when you request a keyjd

Guest fage65

Thank for your reply.When I restart rc I have another registration screenand I have included the minus sign when i requested the key.I installed rc first on "D" and I request the new key. But it didn't start so I tried on drive "C".I must reinstall Rc on "D"? Or else?Thanks Fabio

you can install it on any drive you want. i need to know the product id from the installation you plan to use.are you getting any errors when you install?what is the product id, right now, of the installation of rc you're trying to use?jd

Guest fage65

This is the Product ID: -800541769 The installation is ok.If you want i can also send you the last key that I receive.Fabio

Guest fage65

Now it's okThank you for your helpFabio

Guest fage65

Now after installation of upgrade 4.2 Rc request a new key.The new product ID is 2028161563.I made something wrong or because Rc isn't in boot drive?Thanks

Guest cirurgiao

Hi, JDI've RC4.2 installed in my 2nd HD. Will it be always the same key, if I install in this HD or if for some reason I have to clean or change the HDDs I will have to get another key, sending you an email as soon as RC runs for the first time?ThanksEduardo

sort of depends on what you do.if you need a new key, just push the button on the register screen, it will generate an email for you, properly formatted, and send it to me.i'll generate a key and send it back to you within 1 hourjd