Sign in to follow this  
Guest tmanaon

Using "Dir Cpt" function

Guest tmanaon

Happy new year to you all.I have noticed that i have a problem everytime i use the "dir cpt" function. For instance, during a flight, i might want radar contact to direct me straight to a waypoint about 500 nm ahead rather than the filed waypoint. RC4 will approve the direct to request but i find that the hdg that RC4 has for the waypoint becomes different from the hdg i have on my FMC (PMDG 747). My FMC hdg is always correct but RC4 keeps asking me to fly on a different hdg that will take me away from the waypoint (the difference is usually about 20 degrees) even though i can see the waypoint straight ahead using the FMC hdg. Why is this happening?Anthony

Guest tmanaon

i went into the "About RC" page and it shows Version 4.0.3737. It also says Radar Contact V4.01So, i am not quite sure what version i am using. Can you tell from the above?