Sign in to follow this  
Guest 727Fan

Air file Question

What happens if I get an airile from the Project Opensky 767 in FS2002 and replace a Project AI 767 air file.Will the AI plane fly better or will it crash?Craig Kiltie

Replace it with the default 777 air file and it will work fine. Considering the "problems" with the POSKY aircraft, I don't think it would work since AI's can't step-climb.

Well from what Ive seen today, even the Project AI 777 airfile isnt good either. I was at JFK waiting to take off and a UAL 777 nosedived into the ground just short of the runway and that was after doing a go around where it didnt land the first time around and was porpoising along the runway a hundred feet or so up.Im not very good when it comes to making airfiles so if anyone has any which theyve redone for the Project AI planes let me know.Craig Kiltie

Yeah, the PAI 777 file doesn't seem like it works well either. Try the FS2K2 default 777 air file. That's what I meant but I may not have been clear about it. I used that file for the PAI 767's and 777's and they fly fine.

Guest 727Fan

So do you just swap airfiles? Or do you have to make some adjustments?Copy default 777 over the POSKY one?Rick