Sign in to follow this  

Window positioning on a multi-monitor setup

Hi AllI use my 2nd monitor for the radio stack, throttle quadrant etc in VC mode. It really gets to be a pain to have to do the setup everytime. And there are times when I go back to the desktop then back to the FS only to find a couple of the windows that were on the 2nd monitor have decided they want to be on the first monitor. I have not been able to find any threads that talk about this.ThanksBobG

Hi Bob,The only way I know of to have FS start the way you want is when the first menu opens, go to "select a flight" and click on previous flight. Windows will be where you last left them. For the second question, make sure you are in cockpit view before you go to the desktop. Took me quite awhile to figure this out. Also when you shut down make sure your in "cockpit view".Ed

Thanks Ed Ill give it a shot. This surely must be an undocumented feature (-:RegardsBobG

>The only way I know of to have FS start the way you want is >when the first menu opens, go to "select a flight" and click >on previous flight. Windows will be where you last left >them. You can also open and position your windows, then save the flight. When you next open that flight, they'll be where they were.