Sign in to follow this  
Guest torrens

Unable to register

Guest torrens

I have a computer with a partition, FS9 in one side and FSX in the other. About a week ago I decided to uninstall FS9 and move FSX and all its related software to one of the sides of the partition, as a stand alone FSX side, with all other kind of software in the other side of the partition.Everything worked fine except for Radar Contact.. I requested a new rcv4 key in the proper way and received a new Key and also a new ID product number.. I have tried to register in all posible ways: with or without antivirus on, with the new ID product number as well as the old one, etc. And no way, whenever I restart rcv4 it asks me to register again. May be the problem is that I have my FSX and rc4v in one side of the partition in my computer on a Windows XP Pro, while I have the rest of programs not directly related to FSX including sending and receiving e-mails in the other side of the partition on a diferent Windows XP Pro.

in response to your email, i asked for the product id of each rc installation. they may be different. i have not received those number yetwhat are the product ids of each rc installation? post them herejd

Guest torrens

The first Product ID and the one it still shows in the right side of the menu when I open my rcv4 and it asks me to register is -325667708 and in the Radar Contact Version 4 Key I received by mail on June 21st. the Product ID is -1533013023.

FHLMFDLQELAHKEOGHFOQEMGEMHLLNQBJ is the key for -325667708 BKMQHODKFLKFHOJEPAHMKHOMFODDHNGH is the key for -1533013023

Guest torrens

OK. PROBLEM SOLVED. THE FIRST KEY AND PRODUCT ID WORKED. THANK YOU.