Flight Control Video Streaming is software that permits video streaming your Prepar3d v3.X(>=3.4) camera views in RealTime on the net!
Flight Control Video Streaming , after a simple configuration produce a Session Description Protocol (sdp) file that it can be copied and opened in all machine in the Network that have a compatible VideoPlayer ( like VLC player for example).
You can stream Prepar3d real time View anywhere! Obviously you must have a Player that it can be support video stream and more specifically Session Description Protocol (sdp) file that FlightControlVideoStreaming produce after his configuration.
This is a simple software based on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6.2 and it is required for running Flight Control Video Streaming
Flight Control Video Streaming main Features are:
- Stream Video of your preferred Prepar3d Camera Views on the Network. It can be showed from any devices where it is installed a video stream player that support SDP file (like VLC Player)
- Change Camera View with Main interface button
- Change Zoom of Camera View using + or - buttons
- Configuration of Server / Client IPv4 address
- Configuration of Port used for stream video
- Configuration of type of resolution of VideoStreaming (480p,720p,1080p)
- Configuration of FrameRate limit for video streaming and configuration of quality and resolution of video streaming
- FlightControlVideoStreaming after “Apply configuration” in Config panel , produce a SDP file with video configuration that can be opened everywhere (in the network) you have a device with a compatible player (like VLC Player).
Installation and Run Tips:
- FlightControlVideoStreaming must be used with Administrator privilege (Run as Administrator) in Windows.
- Before installation of FlightControlVideoStreaming you must install .NET Framework 4.6.2.
- It is a best practice configure in software exact resolution that user use in Prepar3d Views.
- Use Flight Control Video Streaming with Administrator privileges in your Windows machine. This is possible with Run As Administrator option (right click on FlightControlVideoStreaming.exe and after click Rus as Administrator).
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3d v3.X (>=3.4) installed in the
- 10 MB available in hard disk
- .NET Framework 4.6.2 (not included but downlodable at Microsoft website)
- PDF reader installed in your computer.
Available in Simmarket:
FOR COMMERCIAL USE PLEASE CONTACT ME