I'd like to hear opinions on what would be the best sim to focus my attentions on for a very niche use case. I'll describe the ideal scenario and I invite comment on possible solutions. I believe all three major sims have some sort of effects editor/designer, and I believe that this is where this will sit, I'd just like to understand the pros and cons of each. I'm trying to design a solution where the passenger in the light VFR (virtual) aircraft observes an active forest fire on the ground and is able to record details about it in a (real) iPad application. The display solition will likley be a triple-monitor wrap-around setup. It would be ideal if this solution required no "pilot" input, i.e the ability to spawn into a given location at a given altitude and fly a given track over/around the ground fire. No takeoff/landing is required. I'd like to be able to design, store and replay different types of ground fire, and have them react to weather conditions and terrain, and leave a burn scar as they move. I do understand that there are commercial plugin solutions for this very task, however I'm looking for a narrower solution that I can create, tweak and iterate. I do have access to game developer skillsets if that helps, and I have some experience in node-based logic, but no programming experience. All views gratefully received. Matthew