What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- 35% Sale at MV for one week only!
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
. . .
Steering wheel too sensitive
2 replies to this topic
Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:14 AM
Hi all,First of all, I am proud customer of PMDG 737 NG series.. But I have a question about steering wheel which is too sensitive. Is it a problem? I think that steering wheel of real 737ng is not that much sensitive. What can we do to bring it to reality?
Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:30 AM
Your only real options are - A. Purchase a more realistic Yoke, The CH & Saitek yokes are not going to give you the same feedback http://www.flightsim...ow-available/B. Adjust the sensitivity within the Sim - I'm curious as to what real world or LVLD Sim experience you have to base your opinion on? A large number of simmers still seem to think that large aircraft should be sluggish, that's not the case right up to the 747-400 & A380 these aircraft a very responsive.Regards
Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:50 AM
No, I don't have any real experience with 737NG. Basically I have compared my PMDG 737 NG with other payware or freeware 737 NG products and PMDG seems to have more sensitive steering wheel. I have Logitech extreme 3d pro joystick, I will try to calibrate it in some way.