What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- Palo Alto -25%
- Anyone seen any good Labor Day sales for Flight SIm 2015?
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- DCS flash sale - 70% off at their shop
- REX 50% Off September Sale
- Pisa X San Giusto Airport 20% OFF for 24h at SimPlanet
- Rise of flight sale on steam
- REX 5 days 50 people 50% off contest
- Thai Creations 50% off sale
- FlightsimTools.com 3 for 2 deal
- Selling My 737 Gear :(
- Saitek Radio & Multi panel
- job for developers
- MSI GTX 980 4GB OC Editon. $400
- MSI N550GTX-TI
- GoFlight GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant on Ebay(UK)
- For Sale:GOFLIGHT GF-TQ6 Throttle Quadrant
- (2) EVGA GTX970 SC For Sale. Never overclocked, ready to go
- Boeing Style handles / Levers set for Saitek throttle quadrant
- UK Only - Saitek Cessna Yoke and addtional Throttle Quadrant
. . .
SQL, etc. errors
No replies to this topic
Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:38 AM
Yesterday I kept getting errors when trying to connect to either/both the FORUMS and the FILES. Seems to be working O.K. today though.Anyway, probably a "glitch" with your servers, but here are the errors I got:Got this error when trying to access the Forum:An error occured with the SQL server:This is not a problem with IP.Board but rather with your SQL server. Please contact your host and copy the message shown above.Got this error when trying to access the "Files" library:Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /opt/webdocs/library/common.php on line 178Something broke...Regrettably, a database error has occurred. We won't be able to do what you've asked right now.Please contact the Library Staff, telling them exactly what you did to cause this error. Click here to go back.NOTE:I posted on the flightsim.com forum and got replies that this has been happening a lot lately????