What's New In The File Library
Member Submitted Reviews
Bargain Hunters Forum
Classified, Want, Swap Ads
Community Links Library
FS9, FSX & P3D CTD Guide (v2)
FSX / P3D Configuration Guide
Simulation's Premier Resource!
AVSIM is a free service to the flight and simulation communities. Please help us keep it that way. Donate what you can today! Thank you for your support!
- PC Aviator New Additions discount
- Alabeo - 40% off @ PCAviator (Australia)
- Just Flight: 25% off on all A2A aircrafts!
- A2A sale, advise appreciated on purchase for FSX
- Aerosoft: 80% off FSX: Steam Edition and 25% off FSX Steam DLC
- SW Florida KRSW for FSX, P3d at 25%
- San Diego Lindbergh International Airport 40% off
- Free Aluminium Yoke Checklist for Saitek Yoke from Cockpit phD
- A match made in heaven. Really!
- Project Cars 40% Off
. . .
Autopilot Selector knob
1 reply to this topic
Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:18 AM
Having recently downloaded the Commander 114 and I have found the aircraft to be one of my favourites.I have been unable to activate the Autopilot Selector knob to any of it's five positions, in spite of reading the instructions. The knob is set on the 'Hdg' position, but if I want to fly on auto, I cannot select 'Nav'.
Posted 10 December 2014 - 11:32 PM
Contrary to what is written in the documentation, you can actually turn the knob with the mouse wheel.