Sign in to follow this  
squadros

PMDG 777 and P3D v3

Just had the BEST flight-simming experience in many years!

Thanks PMDG and LM, this is as good as it gets!! The perfect combination, fantastic plane, smooth graphics, VERY good FPS, stable. Just awesome!

(And we know that it will get better and better in the near future!)

My BEST regards to you all involved, CONGRATS!!  :Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause:  :Applause:

Sergio Quadros

yes, it is hard to beat PMDG for putting together a fabulous fleet of aircraft and with V3, it;s even better.  Are you using any third party scenery and airports?

-Jim

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

Not yet, only default v3. I'm gonna try ASN now, and Pro-ATC. Then I'm ready!

(only waiting for Orbx installers!)

It's only me having huge FPS Hit when enabling cloud shadows with pmdg 777? 

I've got   4770k@4.3 ghz and nvidia gtx 770 with 2gb of RAM, and GPU usage cranks up at 99% all the time and fps goes down from 30 stable (I use locked 30fps) to 18-20 when cloud shadows are on, as soon as I turn them off the fps goes back up to 30...

I fly NGX too and didn't notice this behaviour even with cloud shadows on fps remain stable in the 30s

Of course I'm using  P3d v3.. 

did anyone else notice this?

Thanks.

Absolutley agree. Had my first flight last night using my pmdg 737 in P3D V3. I can't really pinpoint exactly what was so different but my flight last night seemed so effortless. The only word i can think of is "polished." I haven't enjoyed a flight like that in a while.