Sign in to follow this  
craig_read

External View Positions

Hi,

It's pretty minor but I've noticed this with the 777-300ER (which I'm now running the P3D variant of and much prefer the sim overall).  First this isn't a complaint per say but perhaps it's been overlooked, have you noticed how some of the wing views on the 777-300ER aren't all that well positioned, when you compare them to the positions used for the 777-200LR base package.  Take "Right Wing Forward" for example, in the 777-300ER you can barely see the wing at all where as on the 777-200LR you got a view of the wing and part of the engine itself.

Like I said not a major issue really, but sometimes I like to 'look out the window' and I keep having to manually adjust the view :)

Regards

Craig Read

Craig Read, EGLL

Perhaps it is because on the real 777-300ER, if you are sitting well forward, you wont see the engine either?