Sign in to follow this  
flieger4711

Transponder, ADF and DME Indicator doesn´t work

good morning,

I have P3d v3 running. neither in V1.0 nor in V1.1 I get the Transponder the ADF and the DME Indicator working.

- The ADF Shows me the frequencies, but iam unable to adjust the frequ.  NAV and ATC are working fine.

- The Transonder is not switchable to STBY or ON and the Digits are not adjustable as well

- The DME Indicator are off and cannot Switch to "ON"

any Ideas ? In the Videos the Instrumens are working

Thanks for any help

Dieter

ADF - You are right, the ADF is not tuning 10's. As a temporary work around you can open the GPS and select and enter ADF freq using the nearest pages. 

Transponder - I can switch my transponder to all settings and I am able to tune any frequ.

DME - My DME is working and confirms the data in my GPS.

If you are unable to tune your ADF at all (mine is only tuning 1's and 100's) I would say combined with your DME and Transponder switches not working, there might bit a problem local to your own install?

Load another plane to see if you can tune the transponder and turn on the DME in that one and if so maybe you  will need to re-install your DO228.

UPDATE: http://www.avsim.com/topic/494944-how-to-set-adf-frequencies-tenths/  explains how to use the right mouse button to get access to 10's adjustment. I tried it and it works.

good morning,

I have P3d v3 running. neither in V1.0 nor in V1.1 I get the Transponder the ADF and the DME Indicator working.

- The ADF Shows me the frequencies, but iam unable to adjust the frequ.  NAV and ATC are working fine.

- The Transonder is not switchable to STBY or ON and the Digits are not adjustable as well

- The DME Indicator are off and cannot Switch to "ON"

any Ideas ? In the Videos the Instrumens are working

Thanks for any help

Dieter

Yes, I am using FSX and have the same problem with version 1.1.No chance to kick to life DME and transponder.Any ideas?

Yes, I am using FSX and have the same problem with version 1.1.No chance to kick to life DME and transponder.Any ideas?

After reinstall everything is working fine!