Sign in to follow this  
Nike Hercoles

My problem after ORBX OpenLC Europe & N.America installation

Hi everyone

I have an issue with ORBX OpenLC Europe & OpenLC North America in FSX.

I have had both FTX Global Base & FTX Global Vector for several years with no problem. Last week I decided to install ORBX OpenLC Europe & OpenLC North America but there were problems with both of them. When I install each of those OpenLCs and apply it in FTX Central 2 , everything is ok in FSX but after installation of the other ( no matter which one) my ground texture in any airport outside of Europe and North America is deformed in many ways including water bodies in places where should not be. Unfortunately I am at work now and can not post any shots of the problem. I have installed only these four ORBX products and all of them are uptodated.

By the way, will I need ORBX Libraries if I install only these four ORBX products?

By the way, will I need ORBX Libraries if I install only these four ORBX products?

Every Orbx installer I've ever seen tells you to install the Orbx Libraries last. If you have anything made by Orbx you need the libraries installed..... last.

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe