Sign in to follow this  
wrightt80

Weird issue with PMDG 737 and P3D v2.5

Hello all,

I have not used my sim for about a week. My computer was unplugged and today when I loaded P3D PMDG 737 was the default aircraft.  Usually I have to manually select vehicles and choose PMDG 737.  I didn't think much of it but when the aircraft loaded the autopilot was engaged, heading and altitude were still set in the mcp from my previous flight.  The NAV frequency was also the same from my pervious flight.  I switched to a default aircraft and then restarted P3D.  This time PMDG 737 was again the default aircraft and I tried to start at KMCO active runway and instead it loading the aircraft approximately30 miles from my pervious destination (one week ago) and at 12,000.

Anyone heard of this happening or what could be causing this?

Thanks 

My guess would be you chose previous flight as your default startup scenario.

If you check your Prepar3D.cfg file and search for the Situation= parameter and blank out whatever is after the equal sign you should be back having the default startup flight.

Richard Åsberg

I started it the way I always have and this has never happened.  How do you chose pervious flight from default startup scenario?  Is it something I may have "checked" by mistake?

You were right! I must have checked (accidently) the little airplane icon when I saved my last flight.  Checking it sets it to default!

Thanks for the help