Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest pankajsprabhakar

RADAR SYSTEMS

Guest pankajsprabhakar

good evening sir,i am a student of final year, department of electronics & telecommunication,PRIYADARSHINI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ,NAGPUR,INDIA.I am working on RADAR SIGNAL LIFETIME MAXIMIZER using ARTIFICIAL NEURAL NETWORK...please give me brief detail about : 1.ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES on this project... 2.LATEST INVENTION in this project...please mail me on: pankajsprabhakar@yahoo.commy phone no: +91-9975768676 for this kindness , i am always thankful to you...PANKAJ PRABHAKARENROLLMENT NO: NU/A6/56802PRIYADARSHINI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING,NAGPUR,MAHARASHTRA,INDIA

We normally provide support via this forum. I did send e-mail to you with a brief description of two different types of applications that you may be referring to. A copy follows:Radar Contact simulates ATC control for Microsoft Flight Simulator versions 2004 (ACOF) and FSX. It gives communications to a pilot (you) flying under controlled flight due to weather and/or route type and monitors what the pilot does notifying him if the aircraft strays from course, altitude, and in certain phases speed requirements. The commands consist of navigation instructions as well as before flight information such as weather via ATIS. Information is at www.jdtllc.com.Looking at your current projects you might be looking for just the opposite simulator type where the user is the ATC function. This type of simulator features a radar screen and provides targets from the artificial intelligence aircraft it creates. The challenge for the user is to coordinate all of the aircraft in his jurisdiction avoiding collisions, unnecessary traffic holds, and other items. A particular version of this is frequently advertised on the home page of www.avsim.com.