Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest LarsKluver

Small issues

Guest LarsKluver

HiNot often i write, but a couple of things puzzles/haunts me.1. In "old days" you were first told to enter the runway, when you had stopped at the designated runway. Today you are told well ahead to line up. Often that is "too well ahead" and stressfull, as another plane comes in for landing. Would be nice if that in a future update or release would be changed back. Sometimes i even have to wait for that plane to land eventhough i have been told to line up, as i can see i won't be able to make it.2. Sometimes i'm told to go around eventhough the only airplanes at the airport are parked at the gate? I of course land, as it isn't that funny to spend some 20 or 30 min. on a second attempt for no reason. Is it a random "feature"?3. If i want to stop a flight, i of course have the option of saving the situation in RC, so i can restart - but if FS9 freezes, i have no chance of getting in contact with RC either. It's not a problem to restart FS9 as i have this small uitillity of Dawsons which saves the flight for every x minutes, but RC - it's a nightmare!! Would be nice if one somehow could tell the program where to go to, without having to fight with all kind of messages, nasty language from the controller etc. etc. Maybe a feature in RC which saves the situation during the flight automatically - like Dawsons utillity, so you can go to the last saved situation. MS ATC somehow manage to do that!4. Finally - any plans of ever adding VFR to RC? CheersLarsEKCH

1) make sure you have run the rc scenery rebuild, so i know where your taxiways and runway thresholds are.2) any comments about a steak dinner? if so, you're landing gear is up. if you can duplicate the problem, create a .log, instructions at the top of the forum3) you can fsuipc do an autosave, then you can get back to where you were at the time of the last autosave. but why not fix the root problem - fs9 freezing?4) yes, there will bejd