Sign in to follow this  
Guest Hagar

News from Kjevik ENCN

Guest Hagar

A new plane, a new tower and a new 2nd. pilot :)

Guest Hagar

I just sit lazily in my seat, switch on the battery & APU, the door opens and she enters my office :)And then I can have a kinda great takeoff !

Guest Hagar

Robert,I knew she would like such a nice bus ride :)She is very strict on the flap settings...You know, a long time ago, some suspect-looking normannic individuals used to carry away the women over their shoulder...(But don`t look at me)And if I`m guilty, remember you made the plane!

Andrew-Yes- she is a bit pushy in the cockpit. I try to overlook that though... If only I could teach her to vacuum and do laundry! :-lolHey- if you feel like tossing her over your shoulder and hauling her off... I'll refund your purchase price on the 757!(Now I'm REALLY in trouble...)Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Jan

Beautiful shots Andrew... :) Of the plane I mean ;) Now I aso have it.Very very nice.Thankyou Robert for all your support.Jan

Guest Hagar

LOLRobert, now it is me that`s in trouble. Or to be more correct, BOTH of us is in trouble, time to lock this thread soon :)I think I`ll just do my laundry, keep my mouth shut & keep flying !Even if the 757 is one of the most advanced planes out there, she`s still easier to handle than ANY girl, thats a fact :)

Guest Hagar

Jan,Congratulations with the gratest jet so far ! Made the first trip to ENZV and landed manually, a greaser ! Great airport too :)

Wow!, great shots Andrew.That is a fantastic looking airport, very crisp, nice looking 757 as well :) .Kind RegardsAndy

Guest Hagar

Yeah, some elements there are VERY crisp, but also dangerous :)She`ll be there in the soon coming....er..update !Robert was right about vaacuming, seems like PMDG forgot to clean up the cocpit before the release :) Must be the hard beta-testing !

Andrew-(Since we are both already in trouble....)The difference between a Girlfriend and a 757 is this: The 757 has an attitude indicator. If you don't like her attitude- you can change it.Not so with the GF....:-lolRobert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Guest Hagar

Hi Robert,I`m a bit late in here with an answer, but OK it has its reasons, you know, your plane have kept me busy ! (And the download went like a flash, of course...(giggle)). Poor o`l me, forgetting about the pub & sitting here looking into a TFT display instead, controlling an OCEAN of buttons :)Well, fortunately, the girls does not have all those buttons,but their systems are MUCH more complicated than I ever thought !!And they definately have an attitude indicator.Talking about planes (were we talking about planes ??)Well, here`s a pic from a perfect start of the day in my opinion...757 & Jures Clouds & Andy`s ocean and Jans`s airport. Perfect...