Sign in to follow this  

Can't purchase

So I was considering buying the 757, but when going to PMDG's page, selecting the 757, and clicking the "Purchase" button resulted in a page saying:Shopping Cart Items: Your shopping cart is empty or you have proceeded to checkout. Ideas?Jon (KSEA)

John-I had two other users report the same problem today. I'm not sure what is causing it- but our programmer will.I sent him an email about it tonight. Have your tried flushing the cache? (Not sure if it's even related- but I usually flush the cache when I run into problems like that...)Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Tried it, but it had no effect.Jon (KSEA)

Do you have a pop-up blocker? The PMDG purchase system causes a new explorer window to pop-up. 3rd party pop-up blocker software will suppress it. This causes massive confusion on the part of the PMDG server pages. I discovered this the hard way with my IE cache file getting corrupted as a result.The solution is easy if you do have a pop-up blocker installed: simply hold the CTRL key down while you press the "Purchase Now" button and everything will work fine. Hope this helps...Cheers,Tony

Nope, no pop up blocker, firewall, or proxy. My system's about as vanilla as you can get. Honestly, I can't imagine that this is anything on my end.Jon (KSEA)

Me too,Using either IE6, Netscape 6.2 or Opera6 under XP...

I have the same problem!!!!Best Regards and safe flights!Holger (German Eagle) SchleenhainRuesselsheim (near EDDF):-wave GERMANY :-wave____________________________________________________________________Windows XP Prof.AMD Athlon 1330 DDR-266; ASUS A7A266; 512MB-DDRASUS AGP-V8200 T5 Pure (nVIDIA gFORCE3 Ti 500) 64MB DDR-SDRAM, Det. 23.11SB PCI 512CH Flight Sim Yoke USB CH Pro Pedals USBGoFlight-user

Looks like it's fixed now...Jon (KSEA)