Sign in to follow this  

Navdata included with 757?

So I'm (still) considering buying PMDG's 757, but I've got a question for those of you who've downloaded it: how full is the navigation database? Are SIDs, STARs, and approaches included for the world, or are the only ones in the PMDG_SID_STAR_FP.zip on PMDG's website available right now?If the db is currently that limited, it would be nice to see a conversion of Prabal's data (hint, hint). :)Jon (KSEA)

Jon,since I really love to write SID/STAR files, it won't take a long period of time to have plenty available.If you have any requests, I could write them, just post it here.Best regards

Jon-We have tried for more than a year to get Prabal to work with us on a common navdata system that would see us using the their's as a base.He hasn't answered my email in 6 months, however- so we eventually had to move on.If anyone has close ties to him- we would still enjoy partnering with him to use a database common to the rest of the sim community... I'm out of ideas tho-Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com