Sign in to follow this  

a/thr problem solved

Hi,I just wanted to say that the autothrust problem has disappared after I re-installed the 757.I am curious about the reason for this behaviour...thanksMaltejust wondering if the autothrust system only works if you install the 757 n times on your computer where n is an even number n E {2,4,6,8,...} *:-*--www.malteswelt.de

Malte,Good to hear your up and flying. i think the installation problem is related to a Full Moon *:-* Happy FlyingPaul:-cool

Actually Paul I have heard a better one:Have there been any solar flares in the last couple of weeks? If so, your computer could have been effected by hi energy particles (from the solar flare) which corrupted a few memory locations within RAM as the 757 was being installed. Hence, causing the a/t to work in an unpredictable manner.:-) :-) :-)GeorgePS: I actually had a technician try to use this to explain a system failure on an old Data General Super Mini about 15 years ago.