Sign in to follow this  

Where is our CAPTAIN?

Haven't heard anything from PMDG in this forum or email in quite some time. Could Captain Robert have taken the PMDG crew for a long vacation down in the BAHAMAS? hehehCB

Yes, where is wee RobbieRegards to allJock McIntyre (YMML)

CB-I'm back!I had to take a little "brain break" after the release of the 757. PMDG has been a 40-60 hour a week endeavor for me since the release of our first FLY! product in 1999. During that period of time I have taken very few days away from the computer- and it was really starting to wear on me.The 757 release process was extremely difficult due to a number of technical difficulties that had to be overcome during the past few months- so I was very tired by the time it was over!I've spent some time doing other things- and catching up around the house- and I'm starting to get that "tinkering" mood again.... So I'll be back full force very shortly, I am sure!Robert S. RandazzoPrecision Manuals Development Group http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/coolcap.gifwww.precisionmanuals.com

Rob,A well deserved break, indeed. Fine work, Maestro!