Sign in to follow this  
Vulcan

Anaglyph 3D revisited

After some tweaking of the stereo settings I *think* I am almost 'there' with the effect but have a problem with add-on scenery & airports which I hope others can confirm or deny.If I look at scenery in FS2k2 with 3D enabled but without the glasses I can see the two red/blue images that make up the stereo pair. However if I go to any add-on scenery the red/blue images are lost, just a plain 2D image as if there is no depth information in the scene.I first noticed this with Gary Summons' Manchester airport and then went to other add-on airports and scenery I have to make sure Manchester was not a 'one off', sure enough all add-on scenery I have checked is a plain 2D image.Could anyone else confirm or deny this please? It would be interesting to see if this effect is the same using the 'shutter' glasses.Thanks.