Sign in to follow this  
Guest Raptors4590

What a cruel world we live in...

Guest Raptors4590

Its 1:20 here in LA and im up getting a headache thinking about why my GeForce 4 MX 420 doesnt get the graphics it should. I know that youre going to say that its the card's fault but im not too sure, I think its with fs2k2. The two pics I have will show you:(all sliders maxxed) CFS2http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d1436a3465564bc.jpg(all sliders maxxed) FS2k2http://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d1436b246648304.jpgIm getting a headache trying to figure this out, maybe YOU can help me not get a migrane. :)Thx

Brandon,Am I reading your PC specification right here ? Are you really trying to run a GeForce 4 MX and Windows XP with a 233Mhz Pentium II and 196Mb RAM ? If so, then I'm afraid that your problem has nothing to do with your graphics card, and EVERYTHING to do with your CPU. To be blunt, a 233Mhz processor belongs in a museum. Your GeForce 4 MX will be sitting around tapping its silicon fingers for most of the time, waiting for the CPU to give it something to do. You have a reasonably decent amount of RAM, but trying to run Windows XP and FS2002 on this PC is just asking for trouble.Chris Low,ENGLAND.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png