Sign in to follow this  

Hmmmm....What to get next?

I see that PCaviator is having a clearence sale which you will get 20% off!!!Should I get 767PIC or the PSS777??I just want one.Can I get some feedback from you people who own these products?I already have DF734, PSS AirbusPro, and the PSS 747.Besides those products what else is a MUST?thanx!

Not sure what you are after but 767PIC is a very unique product, not like the other you quote here. Highly customized, has its own AP, FD, elaborate failure modes and runs very smooth on even low end machines.Built by pilots for pilots.Michael J.

Looks like I am headed to buy PIC...Just one more question.Is it more realistic than the Df734 or any PSS products?Or is it just as realistic?Well thanks for the suggestion Michael!!-Shaun

Guest flightpro08

It's hard to say which is more realistic as each have their own unique qualities. I personally have the DF734, PIC767, PSS Airbus, and PSS772, and enjoy every one of them. If you can, try to pick up a couple of the various payware aircraft, but if you have to pick one, go with the PIC767, as it's also my personal favorite :DRyan-Flightpro08 :-coolTaxiwaysigns.com

Guest Andrew

767PIC More realistic than the DF737' yes 1.Because it has a very good systems faliure routine (which can be set for most systems, on a daily, weekly or ,monthly bassis). And 2. because it Has an IRS/Navigation system that is like nothing i've ever seen in FS2000 and 2002.DF737 you have a few buttons and switches that are not connected and have no function ,,on the PIC 767 ALL swiches have a funtion.I Vote for the 767 in your case.Through in a 250 page manual and the (DIY) Posky 767 convertion and you get a very rewarding product. And uniqueThis thred is not to be flamed at as I am not bias toward any on add-on , I own the PSS Airbus, the Pss 747,, the PSS 777v2 the DreamFleet737 and the PIC767 so am not bias.Andrew

Way more realistic than DF737 or any of the PSS products. Everything works so you not only have eye-candy, but functionality as well.I have them all, but the 767 is always the one that comes out of the hangar.Treat yourself. The 767 is the current yardstick and you will not look back.Dave BJust one more question.Is it more realistic than the Df734 or any PSS products? >>-Shaun

Thanx Dave and everyone else!!!!Looks like it's time to bust out the plastic once again!I am getting the 767PIC.-Shaun( :