Sign in to follow this  

Some problems with the VC

Hi Pilots!I have a problem with my virtual cockpit. Sometimes I can't see anything on my PFD, ND and upper display unit. All other gauges working fine. Only the 2. FMC on the right side is also not alive.I have this problems in both installations (FS2002 and FS9).I installed the patch from 4th August and deinstalled the aircraft with the remover-tool before.The problem comes if I start a saved flight. Creating a new flight with starting a Cessna an then switching to the PMDG 737 works fine and all displays in the VC are running!Any ideas?

Hi Gents!Another effect is, that the screens display the instruments, but they will not be updated in sequence. The Virtual Cockpit shows the same status all the time.Is this my "personal bug"? Nobody else with this problems?

Hi,I have the same problem. I can see the instruments in the VC but the instruments show a status of a point very early in my flight and are not being updated.Kind regards,Jacques de BeursThe Netherlands

Guest amerton

We noticed a few cases where the gauges do not update in the VC.This will be addressed soon. Stay tuned.anthonyAnthony MertonPrecision Manuals Developmenthttp://www.precisionmanuals.com

Hi Jasper!I found it out myself today and just wanted to post the reason for my problems, but you do it before!It was exactly my problem! I'm using also a second monitor to undock some windows in flight. Closing them all makes the VC working fine!That's it!