Sign in to follow this  
Guest troyboy66

SIDS/STARS/.. anyone

Guest troyboy66

Anyone with the Stars/Sids for 737NG...I really need them because I want to see what I'm missing here....I'm dormant right now...For $40.00 I'm parked at the gate with no VNAV and no SIDS/STARS and no where to go...PLease can anyone send some sids/stars...Thankstroykemp@qwest.netTroy

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Troy,I forwarded the Sids/Stars file I got from Fred Clausen to you. It's on it's way.Enjoy,Jimmy Richards

Hi can i have SIDS/STARS please.Thank You !:-smile12caral57@sympatico.ca

Guest malgeorge

Sent a couple of mins. agoEnjoyMal

Darn Navdata offline just when I get this product up and running :(I would love some sids and stars too. Particularly for YSSY, YMML, YPAD, YBBN, KLAX KOAK KSFO KATL and KORD.

I would like to have the database, too.my adress is beaten2go@gmx.dethanks.

Guest malgeorge

Navdata files still available by link on the NavData wbsite. I've just tried it.Please leave an e-mail address if you want the sidstars.Mal

Guest malgeorge

Bjorn,Sent Navdata 0308 via e-mail. The link on the Navdata website is still okay.Mal

Guest Usscarrier

Hello :-waveIf its not to much trouble, may I have them too... :-shyThanks in advance,Travis Normandin

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hello,I sent the SIDS/STARS file to Bj

Guest kazmart

Could i have the sids/stars too please!kazmart@yahoo.comThanksMartin

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi Martin. It's on it way!Jim Richards

Guest troyboy66

Thanks everybody...I received e-mails loaded with SIDS/STARS...you don't have to send anymore...Thanks again:-beerchugTroy kemp

Guest polarair

Love to have a copy so i can place it on an ftp site for everybody.Please send to : mikeh@coso.com or mike@polarairways.comMike HorstenPolarairways.comThe Gateway VA to the NorthBased At EHAM (Amsterdam Schiphol)

Can I have them too!! LOLmarkt@netnitco.netthanksMark T

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,Ok Mike and Mark. I've sent it to you. Check your mail. :)Jimmy Richards

Guest TWA23

Please send me a copy as well Please Please.... ceo@fly-twva.com Thanks a Million Sean Pritchett

Since I can't find any download link for the SIDS/STARS pack, I'll follow up with my email address. Please send the composition to chsmith@suscom-maine.net Thanks in advance,Chris Smith

Please send the whole pack to me too, I'll take care of putting them on my website.Thanks,Teoteofilo@computersg.com

Got the Navdata itself from navdata (phew) so now all I need are sids and stars :)hoppys1@optusnet.com.au

Guest erjboy

Can I get the SIDS/STARS too at:erjboy@optonline.netThz

Guest OneTinSoldier

Sean, Chris, Teo, hopskip, and Joseph,Allright, e-mail bomb is on it's way. Contents, 40 lbs. of explosive SIDS/STARS.Enjoy. :)Jimmy Richards

hey everyone, i would love the get the sidstar bomb myself :) i'll be happy to put it up on my server to be avail. for download as soonas i get it.. my e-mail: danielbk@orionsalesmng.comthanks!! danny krupnik.

Hey pilots......could one of you send me the "SID/STAR Bomb", too?Flying without them becomes boring and since navdata.at is down I can't get them by myself.Thanks very much..Mapelemail: m-pelzer@gmx.de