Sign in to follow this  
captdini

Independence Day Gift :)

Dear Robert,Tomorrow ie., August 15th is Independence Day in India. So how about the Jet Airways Livery as a present for all us Indian simmers?? Hehehe.....or is this pushing it too much?? :-hah :-hah :-hahLol,Dinshaw.

Guest technobie

aap kaise hain Dinshaw? Happy Independance Day to you! I am not Indian, but have spent two weeks in Ahmedabad and Bharuch. What an amazing country!I would also love to see this livery - having flown from Mumbai to Ahmedabad on a Jet Airways 738. Best airline I have ever flown with! Full meal (with drink and candy before takeoff) and great service on a 40 minute flight! You would never see that in the States...guda baaya!

To Chris:Mein Theek hoon !! Aap kaise hain?? hehehehe Its great to hear from you and glad you liked India and Jet Airways. I live down south in Chennai, never been to Ahmedabad. If you are still in India and travelling this side let me know. Would love to meet up :) :)Lol,Dinshaw.To John:Lovely to hear that John, that is soooo sweet of you. Cant wait !! I hope people can learn from this, and to all those trolls and flamers, et al, learn to respect those who ACTUALLY DO CONTRIBUTE to our FS community, good things will come your way. Let not the majority of us, INCLUDING MYSELF, who have never made even one file for this hobby, drive away those who have contributed thousands of times more. Once again John, I really appreciate this gesture and would love to reciprocate it in some form to you :D :DLol,Dinshaw.P.S. Robert and gang, I cannot end without thanking you guys for an absolutely spanking product and the fabulous liveries already released.P.P.S To all the Indian Simmers, wishing you a very happy Independence Day, Aug 15th.

HiYeah John T is a real teddybear alright.I wish I could give him a big wet smooch right on the forehead for that UAL repaint he did.;)Ted

Guest technobie

Dinshaw,Bahut achha, shukriya! I was in India in June...but I would love to come back soon! I miss the food (hot hot hot!!!)...but so was the weather at that time of year. I left Mumbai just at the pre-monsoon rains arrived. Namaste

Dinshaw,It's been done. It should have made the down load list but I see that it hasn't. I'll see if Robert will be writing the installer for this one for this weekend.

Dear Pete,Thanks a ton, looking forward to it a lot....:D :DAnd John........:( J/K...hehehehe thanks a ton for the offer earlier anyhow!! Gotta love this hobby.....:)Lol guys,Dinshaw.