Sign in to follow this  

FMC vspeeds

I thought the FMC was supposed to calculate V-speeds automatically after entering weight data, but it does not. If i have to enter them manually, where do I get them from?

The FMC does calculate V speeds if you correctly enter the required data -its in the tutorials.If you wish to enter them manually the information is in the Aircraft Operating Manual -which I assume you have downloaded and read.Cheers,David Pedder

Line Select the flaps Vref right keys and the speeds appear.

Guest Ray CYYZ

Keep in mind that if you have put the aircraft in a format where there are no valid Vspeeds, it cannot calculate them.ie: overweight, temp/alt, flaps, etc.Ray

Guest ba747heavy

You can download my tutorial and it explains how to setup the FMC ;-) Or, if you wish to not read it, just press LSK 1-3R on the TAKEOFF page and the FMC will autocalculate your vspds.