Sign in to follow this  
Guest troyboy66

Just completed my first flight

I got the SIDs last night from Fred Clausen and Jimmy Richards and completed my first flight with the 737NG. Thank you very much guys.The flight from KLAX to KBOI (my home)was awsome. PMDG did a great job with this aircraft and panel...and the flight dynamics was unbeleivable.The only problem I had was with the FMC, with VNAV disconnecting. I know this is a problem being worked on now I can't wait until its fixed.One other noticeable thing was that I could not complete a full sids/stars plan from KLAX to KBOI. After the first few sids out of LA, the flight just drifted of 15* right, away from the last SID. I was able to correct this pretty easily by coursing a direct route to KBOI...I was suprised that the FMC let me do that.Nonetheless, I'm assuming it did this because there were no available SIDS/STARS for Boise. Is this correct?Anyways, I had a great flight and just thought everyone should know...Cheers..:-)Troy Kemp

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I *think* he meant the waypoints that belong to this particular sid. [h5]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smith [h4]P M D G 7 3 7 NG[/h4]http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-8/196432/mineimage.jpg [h3] Realism on the horizon [h5]AMD XP 2200 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF2 MX 32 MEG and still runs GOOD!|WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"[/h5]

Yep...thats what I meant...After all these years of flying,I;m still learning airplane talk...:)Troy