Sign in to follow this  
Jet Tech

I think I am being blonde, but

Hi Kimberly,If you just installed the 737 and ran the SU1 update (not other changes or upgrades previously installed) and recieved this message then I suspect you already got the updated download. Unfortunately running the patch over it may have screwed things up a bit. You may want to run the un-installer (at www.precisionmanuals.com) and reinstall the base download again and see if that clears up your problems. When your left tank qty drops, have you made any changes in the qty right before this happened or were you just running the preflight. I know that there was an issue with changing the fuel qty when the sim was not paused would cause the qty to revert. RegardsPaul Gollnick :-coolTechnical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Group[www.precisionmanuals.com]

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Guys & GalsI downloaded the Boeing 737 on Monday (18th Aug) and I cant remember if I ran the SP1 on it :(When I tried to run it today, I was warned by the software when I got to around 95% that I had an invalid gauge!?Does this mean I already have the most updated version?The Boeing 737's have been working fine, but I wanted to try and sort out the fuel issue with the panel.For some reason the aircraft seems to use fuel, from the left tank, while on the ground! This happens if I am using the APU or using ground power.Also, when I try and fill the wing tanks (left & right) to max, the left take seems to drop its fuel and goes to around 70%. Where has the 30% gone?I have also noticed that while in flight, no matter what you touch on the fuel panel, the aircraft takes fuel from where it wants, is this just me, or does it happen with everyone? Can you control the fuel by the fuel tank selectors?I don