Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eric

FSW FS Sky World

Guest RichardL

Can't get it to work. No matter which cloud set I choose, the clouds look the same.Went to the Help page without any luck. Was told to download run-time .dll VB5 and VB6. Didn't say where to but them once downloaded. Same with VB6 SP5 whatever that is. I downloaded and installed the following:Sky World 1.0Sky World 1.1Sky World Pack 1I can run FS Sky World and see the cloud sets. I select a cloud set, then click Install & Run FS. I've selected different sets, but the sky always looks the same.Richard

Guest Edam

Are you also adding weather?

Guest RichardL

Yes. I just downloaded real weather at KATL using FS2002; a thunderstorm. Clouds DO NOT look like FSW clouds. They look like the default FS2002 clouds.The FSW cloud sets are in the texure sub folder.Richard

Hi, "I select a cloud set" "but the sky always looks the same."High/Mid level are the default, we have not released those yet, it was only the small beta preview.Here is the problem, you have only installed a cumulus set, not an thunderstorm set. Msfs have thunderstorm set, cumulus set and all high level set."The FSW cloud sets are in the texure sub folder."forget about the single clouds zip files, clouds should be in texture/fs sky world 2002 folder, so go download this:Install this fs sky world cloud pack 1 in your main fs2k2 dir.http://fsw.simflight.com/FSWFs2k2FskCld.htmlfs sky world should be started before fs2k2 is running.You should select:1 cumulus set, click install1 thunderstorm set click installRun fs2k2.You can use the auto random recomended!left click on the word "off"select the minpress Inst&RunFs this will enable the auto random and start fs2k2.Clouds appears only in "3d" if you are nears 1500 feet of them, if not, the clouds will look flat high level/mid clouds will appears, we have not relased yet, you will see the default one, we have only the cumulus and thunderstorm available for now.the *.dll was only if you have error for starting fs sky world...Everything is in the help page, others information are related to fs2002 manual.ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Eric

Fs Sky World run just fine, no problem.Ps: Thanks Chris for your Best Clouds!