Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kai-Uwe

B 737 PMDG and FMC

Hallo, is it possible, to import any kind of flightplans into the FMC of the 737 PMDG or have I to type every waypoint step by step in it? And can I save the plan for the next time? How are you handles this?regards Kai

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes, there is support in FSBuild and also a route converter for MSFS -> PMDG.You can save the FMC route on the route page. After putting it in, you will see a ;)

Hi Kai ;-)This question has been asked a lot of times before. So if you want a more in-depth answer, do a search on this subject.Short answer though, it is not possible to IMPORT any other flight plan formats than the PMDG flight plans. However there are utilities that either creates PMDG files or converts standard FS flight plans to PMDG format. You can save files on the RTE page using the 001.rte for example ESSAESMS001.rteRegards,

>Hallo, is it possible, to import any kind of flightplans into>the FMC of the 737 PMDG or have I to type every waypoint step>by step in it? And can I save the plan for the next time? How>are you handles this?>>regards KaiThere is no way to import flight plans using PMDG's FMC but Alan WL Chan wrote a utility called PLN2RTE that will convert your FS2Kx flight plans for use in PMDG. I think it is available in the file section on AVSIM.Rich