Sign in to follow this  
Guest zanadu6365

Unclear......

I am unclear on this statement....This upgraded version of the PMDG 737 that you have already purchased is available at no additional cost to you (other than the downloading process itself, of course!)What does PMDG mean by "other than the downloading process itself, of course!"?That has me confused. other then that email looks great!!!!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

They're assuming that you're paying money to someone in order to get Internet access, so it isn't exactly free. This is a standard disclaimer when downloading free updates from companies (patches from Microsoft, for example). There will be no change from PMDG for the update.AAaron

Hi,One of your fingers pays the price and ends up with its face on the mouse button or the F5 key clicking the refresh button 800 times. hehe :-)Andrew

LOL I have been paying a price ALL week.... I think I have computer finger....I am even clicking in my sleep..... he he he....As for the disclaimer, thats what I thought they ment. So for me it was an $80 patch.. well worth the speed!!!!!Also for those who already have it.. Like they would be reading this NOW since they have there new toy.. err, I mean, Simulator.... to play with but... are the manuals more complete, yet still easy to understand?