Sign in to follow this  
Guest puppypoo

EGLL/EKCH Sids/Stars

Guest puppypoo

HiAs the Navdata site is down except for airac data I was wondering if anyone had any decent sid/stars for the above airports for the NG fmc.If so would you mind sending them to me?I hope that PMDG will think about a spot on their webpage to allow exchange of these sorts of things as that would really be cool.bandit1@fsmail.netThanks Bill

Guest puppypoo

HiCom`on can`t somebody help a brother out?I would`nt even ask but the sids/stars on the PMDG site are trash and there are no user edits available on the navdata site.Bill

Guest Pittsburgh

Hi Bill, With EKCH being my home airport, I naturally have the SIDs/STARs for it. If you haven't found some, give a holler and I will mail them to you. I am not sure if I have EGLL, though but I can check if you want me to. It has to be noted that I see a few discrepancies between the SIDs and STARs I have for EKCH and the ones published by our governing body (something called SLV which is the Danish abbreviation for the FAA). However, they are a good starting point.With kind regards :-waveBoaz

I am using the sids and stars from the PMDG site and find them ok.I have just completed an ils landing at EGLL using the BVV(bovingdon) star and it was fine -I flew there from Edinburgh EGPH using the Tallas sids and again all was fine.regards,David Pedder

Guest puppypoo

BoazYes please send it to me if you would.DavidTry a BPK dep from EGLL.I`ll tell you now that they are not available to you.And EKCH are not available at all.This is with 0308a.It`s a shame that PMDG did`nt see fit to use the PIC sids/stars as they did the navdata as there are many accurate ones available.Bill

Hi Bill,I am using the 0309 data.I agree that the BPK are not available but CPT, DET and DUR are so I just choose the nearest one, I must admit that I did not expect all the sids and stars to be there at this stage but hopefully they may be in the future.David

Guest puppypoo

David"I agree that the BPK are not available but CPT, DET and DUR are so I just choose the nearest one"Your kidding right?Bill