Sign in to follow this  
Guest simoni

Spare a thought for me.........

G'day folks,Its late monday evening here in Australia and so far I have been unable to get past the dreaded "Authentication Required" bit on DAP. Whats the hurry I hear you ask? Well, my wife is going in for a Caesarian birth on wednesday morning and my Flight Simming will be substantially curtailed after that! Not much time left for me to enjoy/play with SU2 with a very young baby around. Every minute counts.Now thats stress!!!!!Simon

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Simon, i can't believe you're worrying about this when you're wife is about to give birth!!! Good luck, hope everything goes well.

Good luck to your Wife for the birth and trust me, you'll have plenty of time to flightsim whilst watching over your new baby, looking up at you tapping away at the keyboard ;-) Just have to convince the Wife your spending quality time :-roll Cheers and Merry Christmas,DannyAdelaide, Australia

Hi Simon.Best of luck to you and your family! I suspect that flightsimming perhaps will move down the prio list? ;) On the other hand you can always have a session running and simply pause when it