Sign in to follow this  
Hollywood

Please xplain

hi PMDGi am trying to download SU2 by the link you sent me. first of all, here a question. why is the link the same as the one when i purchased the product on 1st of July? Is this normal?secondly, why i am able to get onto this page ...You are Authorized for the following downloads: (We recommend Download Accelerator Plus V5.3 for downloading) File Name Click product to download PMDG 737: The Next Generation for MS Flight Simulator 2002/2004 [$39.95] ... but when i click on the link i am unable to download itthx for clarificationcheersMartin

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

yes i have read it , and ...i got the link by mail i am able to get to the autorized page, and now ...since yestarday 22:00 CET till now 16:40 CET i am hitting the god d**** F5 key, "too many users" if my boss knew that this was the only task of todays work he probably would fire me. nevermind, but this is sort of ridiculous. i am unable to download the product even when US are sleeping and AP is about going to sleep.uufff - hard to believeanyway i will wait - but consider some mirrors - this is not what i understand as customer friendlycheersMartin