Sign in to follow this  
Guest PullUp

A Brilliant Weekend

A Brilliant Weekend!!You think I'm writing this in Jest - But I have to get it off my chest!!For all weekend I did sit - I did not help my wife a bit - I did not eat, I did not drink, I left the dishes in the sink!!For that SU2 - it's there you see - They said it it was - it has to be!!On Saturday they said it's so - go and get it - But their site said no!!So I click and click and click some more - my fingers' getting really sore!!But still I cannot help myself - I have to have it on my shelf!!That SU2 - I read the Blurbs - The best thing out in FS Birds!!I get to the site - My heart is pounding - thoughts of Flying are abounding!!But alas - it's not to be - It just won't let that file free!!All weekend this was my life - there was no let up - ask my wife!!Something mysterious happens then - the bar starts moving - I think I'm in!!I can't believe it's going to be - this SU2 I have to see!!At last I have it in my paws - It's Brilliant - Thankyou Santa Claus!!Peter

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Absolutely brilliant! Hilarious!!! My wife even laughed!!:-bluegrab "Flying is hours of boredom in between a few moments of pure terror".

Peter, that's brill. I was only just thinking today i should write a poem of some sort - you beat me to it!!

Excellent! Gawd ... we are a fanatical bunch, aren't we? :)