Sign in to follow this  
DaveM

Server Status

Hi,Because of your ongoing work with the server could I suggest that you "nail" a post at the top of the forum letting us know whether the server is up or down? This will alleviate some of the unnecessary banging away at your server if we check there first.Thanks,Dave (CYVR)

Guest Dudley Brooke

I have been watching it, and it has gone up and down more times than I could count. I note that Any chance of the 1.1 update? it's not there on the support page, anything to get going.Dudley BrookePMDG ADMIN EDIT: Dudely- the site is up and down for maintenance. I'd expect to see that continue for some time yet. More importantly the sales side of the server has been offline and will remain offline until we finish distribution of SU2. Please be more careful to refrain from offering information that is not factual! -RSR