Sign in to follow this  
Balint

Outer and inner displays

Hi all,I have recently seen this product perform on one of my friends' system, and have come to the decision to purchase it myself. This product simply outperforms any addon that I have ever seen so far..A quick question still remains though. Is the possibility to change outer and inner displays to read various instruments other than default modelled in this product?No matter what the answer is, I will go and purchase, just being curious..Thanks, and wonderful effort, PMDG. Go get some christmas rest. You definitely deserve it..Balint NagyHungary

This *side by side* display type is fixed (only movement is the ability for the displays to pop up individually. You can dim each display separately. The next phase of the 737 project, the 800-900, will have the ability to choose between this style of display layout and the compact efis version seen on SWA 737s (amounst others). [h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

Thanks!I'll just have to wait then for the 800-900 series to come out. This does not degrade the product though.. In fact this would just add to the perfect realism it already reached..good.. good... very good..... argh, just can't wait to get myself one!!!