Sign in to follow this  
Guest sunstriker

Registry entry for FS2002

Guest sunstriker

HiI run FS22K on Win 2000 Pro and for reason or another my reg entries must be wrong.Now, I was aware I couldnt run FSSW but now I am in trouble installing Project AI. There was a post on their site saying runtime error 76 is due to incorrect fs reg entries which can be corrected manually.As I dont really want to reinstall can anyone advise on these settings so I can enter manually. I have experience so dont worry.thxSun

Guest sunstriker

BumpAnyone?Can someone just check their reg entry for FS22K and post it pls??Sun

Guest Max Cowgill

>Bump >Anyone? >Can someone just check their reg entry for FS22K and post it >pls?? >Sun Sorry, the registry contains the product ID # and another number that is only relevant to your specific machine, so everyone else's FS2k2 registry entries will be different from yours. I'm afraid you're just going to have to reinstall FS2k2 to get it to work again. Maybe next time you won't go messing around with the registry for no reason ;)Max Cowgill

Guest UweR

Hi, try the attached file, rename from *.txt to *.regAll you should need is the FS2002.exe path. If it doesn

sunstriker, If others idea does not works, just reinstall fs2k2 in the same dir, you will not loose any 3rd party scenery and aircraft, only 3rd party texture thats they go to scednedb/world/texture and fs2002/texture.. But texture such as nova etc in fs2002/texture, they will not be deleted because, they have differents name..ThanksChris Willis[link:fsw.simflight.com/FSWMenuFsSim.html]Clouds And Addons For MsFshttp://fsw.simflight.com/fsw.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest Edam

>Maybe next time you won't go messing around with the registry for >no reasonWhere did he say that he was "messing," with or without "reason," with the registry?I had the exact same problem, on a different machine, which was caused by a hard drive that seemed like it was ready to fail. Since I had two hard drives in the machine, I swapped the C: and D: drive, then copied over FS2K2. While it ran fine, naturally the registry entries were not there and I had the same problem with Project AI.

Guest sunstriker

ThanksActually my reg problem started when I used resue disc for win 2000 pro some time back after the classic 000//18 stop error.Although I was able to recover sometimes I come across these little anomolies. Actually Im quite capable of messing with the registry and funny enough Ive never screwed it lolThe original stop error was caused by using the enhanced dma driver from via - cant recommend that one!I will try the suggestions and let you know.thxSun

Guest sunstriker

HiAll Ok and working now thanks everyone - - thats a good move editing the registry no need to install again and fssky world now working as well well done guys!!!!!Dont do it unless you know how :-waveSun