Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Are you guys still going to give us the BBJ???

I can't speak for others but I'm really looking forward to the BBJ version from you guys. Looking at how Eaglesoft had done wonders with their Virtual Cabin, I can't wait to see what you guys would do. I'm imagining a virtual bedroom, conference room, etc. Only the Gulfstream can compete with the BBJ for the most luxurious accommodations in the private business jet market. I actually would love to see this version first over the 800/900 (I know that won

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Mystry poster,In best Father Christmas voice,"You've been a very naughty boy! You forgot to sign your name, but since it's almost Christmas, I'll still look into my bag of toys!""Yes, the BBJ is still on the docket!""Merry Christmas!"

Sorry, Dillon--Thanks!!!

FS2020 

Will you guys update the cabin to make it more of a private jet on the inside versus an airliner??? Another thing that would look good is adding outside stairs that deploy when the cabin door is opened to allow passengers to depart. I don't think there are many BBJ's pulling up to standard airport ramps. After seeing what you guys have done with this latest version of your 737, I'm really looking forward to the BBJ variant.Thanks,Dillon--

FS2020