Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cumulo

Who likes this?

Guest retard_retard_retard

sorry if i'm not supposed to be doing this, i have'nt uploaded it or made it available to anybody except me. I think it really adds to the 2d panel, if poeple agree it might be something to consider for the 800/900.http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/54384.jpgrgds,Callum Richardson

Guest lbb

Looks nice, I think it definitely is a nice idea to have some (but small) kind of window frame on the upper side.Leo Bakker

Guest presario

I agree looks good, frames the view better, how did you get it? and how can I get it?Presario

Guest Marc Harrington

FYI- there will be a complete main panel texture update for the 800/900 add-on.

Sure you are welcome to tweak away and make your own bitmaps to your heart's desire ;) A few things if I may ;)1] The color is off and you did not show a *day* shot?2] The compas is *free floating*3] The *night panel's* post bitmap will conflict when *on* Other than that ;)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

ye you're points are spot on. I've not spent that long on it but i am in the process of fixing the compas problem. As for the night lights then i'm screwed cause i dont have the first idea how to get them working....than again i've not tried it at night so who knows it may even work!Once i have it finished would there be any objections if i uploaded it as freeware or if not provided instructions to those who want it on how to make it themselves?rgds,Callum Richardsonp.s bring on the 800/900!

Not if it's your own work and the files contain nothing original from the 737 NG product. You can tell the folks who download what to put in the panel CFG etc and your bitmap. You are stuck in regards to the night post, it is contained within a gauge file and you are not allowed to distribute a modified gauge. I want that to be 100% clear here. Other than that understanding you are free to tweak to your heart's content ;)[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

ok thanks Randy.i've got the compas sorted out now but have'nt got the first clue where to start with the night post. Do you have any idea what the gauge name is that deals with the night lighting?