Sign in to follow this  
Guest snowy1948

Help with installation of FMC

All is fine with my SU2 Installation, except for the FMC, which only displays a black screen, Tried reinstalling FS9, my PMDG 737 to no avail. All other functions on the panel work fine, in both 2d and VC mode. The FMC with my PSS airbus works fine, any ideas what it could be. I have a Pentium 4 2.5 ghz, 512mb ram, 64mb Nvidia Geforce MX 440 Graphic card.Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Dear Snowy,I could copy your text. I have the same problem. I thought to be the only one with this problem.I also had this problem (FMC not working - black screen)using the original version with the SU1. Tried the PMGD 737 both on Fs2004 and on Fs2002. Every new install trial I used the same procedure, using PMDG_737_REMOVE.EXE and at last installing PMDG_737_THE_NEXT_GENERATION_V1-2.EXE still having the problem. I think it must have something to do with our computer or another program we use.I have an AMD Athlon XP1800, 938mb ram, 128mb NVidia Geforce4 TI4200, OS WinXPpro.When I find a solution I will inform you. My kind request is to do the same.Regards,Richard

RichardThanks for your note, I thought I was the only one with this problem. Like you I had the same problem with fs2002 and now 2004,Any advice would be usefulHopefully we will get some help to enable us to use the FMC.Good FlyingSnowy

Gentlemen,Drop us a note at support@precisionmanuals.com for your solution. This has been traced to some computers missing fonts from your windows installation but I can't remember exactly which ones. Send me a note at support and I'll get you the detailsRegardsPaul Gollnick :-cool Technical Operations/Customer Operational SupportPrecision Manuals Development Groupwww.precisionmanuals.comhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/devteam.jpg