Sign in to follow this  
FlyinIron406

Question about FMC and flight plans?

-I was just wondering, is there a way to just takeoff and everything yourself, and then get in the air, and then have the plane follow a flight plan?-Also, I have never had a problem with the PMDG, but I was doing the tutorial v2 by Fred Clausen, and I left the room and then the screen was black, and I could here the sounds, but nothing was happening.

Guest rcarlson123

I've never tried *exactly* what you're asking about, but I have taken off, then changed my destination while enroute. I created a new flight plan using the waypoints I had already flown thus far, then added new waypoints to take me from my current position to my new destination. Worked fine. So, I'd imagine you could do what you propose with no problems.