Sign in to follow this  
NJ_Flyer

Question

G'Day everyone.I am unable to purchase this addon over the internet as my parents wont allow me to use a credit card because they believe it is too risky. I have tried talking to them with no luck.What I am woundering is if there is a CD verion coming any time soon? Or some other way I can go about buying this addon?E.G....A friend pay for me (and I pay them back)?I have followed the progess of this bird since and before its release. I just havent been able to get it. (I used to be on these forums under another name).Please any help would be great.Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

bump

Cheers,
Ryan

A CD version is in the works, as soon as they have a clear idea concerning time frames they will tell us. I do not understand your second question, how you purchase the add-on is up to you...[h4]Best Wishes,Randy J. Smithhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/betaimg.jpg

G'Day RandyHope you had a great xmas.Thanks for the quick reply. Thats great that there is a CD version coming.My second question was: Could I ask a friend to buy it online since I cant and put it in my name. I then pay them back.Cheers,RyanPS... With the CD version. Will it be available on pcaviator.com.au? I buy all my addons through them. (order over the phone).Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Guest Tino

Aerosoft Germany is going to release a CD version of this bird. A announcement on their site is telling the release will be arround Jan 15th. Don't know if PC Aviator is going to sell this CD. I think it is laso possible to have a friend pay for you, just enter his name and CC no into the required fields, and your e-mail address to send a key or something like it to.Good luck and happy flying.Tino