Sign in to follow this  
JSACKS

Any closer to issuing a CD-ROM for the NG series?

I've been following developments on and off here for a while and wondered if PMDG was any closer to releasing the NG series on a CD-ROM?Merry Xmas!Jonathan Sacks

Lets hope so... Im going mad without this plane. I love the NG737 series.Cheers,Ryan

Cheers,
Ryan

Professional Coffee Drinker/BAe146 Driver
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer

Guest Tino

As far as I am informed, Aerosoft Germany is going to release a boxed version of the PMDG Ng. On their site (www.aerosoft.com) the release will be arround jan 15th.Tino

Guest Mr_Miyagi

I couldn't wait any longer, I got me a creditcard two weeks ago. A bargain till the end of this year (with ABN Amro for the Dutch). At the moment the dollar is also low against the euro, so purchasing the PMDG also saves a few cents :)rgds, Arjan

Guest Tino

So you enjoy the PMDG now over the Christmas holidays! You lucky guy!I do also, but I have a review copy :( Tino